Canva is a freemium graphic design tool that helps people create stunning visual designs with zero design knowledge.Canva started their journey on 1st January of 2012, In Sydney, Australia, by Melanie Perkins, Clifford Obrecht, Cameron Adams.
Canva’s drag and drop features make life easy for amateurs to professionals.
Any user can create a design from millions of pre-made templates with some click.
From canva people can design logo,social media banner,resume ,bookcover for books,flyer,infographic,T shiirt design,newsletter,certificates,photocollage,postcard design,report card for various project,brochure,invoice copy for various products,customizeable worksheet,stunning magazine cover,premade calendar etc.
Users can also design animated photos and premade customizable short videos for their businesses and loved ones from Canva pro, the paid version.
Tons of editable premade templates make canva more useable.
Some templates, features are restricted in the free version. Users can taste 30 days trial version before purchasing Canva pro.
Canva also provides on-demand print service.
Currently Canva sells four products.
- Canva Pro
- Canva for Enterprise
- Canva for Education
People also order their required print from Canva.
Canva is available in web and app versions. For the web version, type canva.com, and you will be landed on their homepages with hundreds of design options. Ios and android and users can download the app from the Google play store and Apple store, respectively.
Canva Customer Service Phone Number :
Head Office Adress :
Canva Pty Ltd,2/2 Lacey Street
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Canva Customer Support Email Id :
Canva Pro Customer Service Email Id : :
Canva Help :
Contact the Canva Help Center for any assistance : Click Here.
Canva Customer Service Refund :
Click Here for Canva Refund Information
Canva Official Website : www.canva.com
How to design campaign assets in Canva ?
Canva Social Platforms
How to Use Canva?
- Go to Canva.com or download the Canva app.
- Create an account to start designing your design.
- Log in to canva or create an account if you are a new user.
- Choose any suitable option you want to design(such as logo, poster etc.).
- Choose a perfect size for your design.
- Choose a premade template or upload your media file from your device.
- Design it as per your creativity.
- After completing your work, tap on save.
- Your creation will be only downloaded.
- User can preserve their creativity separately for future use in a different folder in the Canva dashboard.
- Also Canva always automatically saves your design for future use, and you can also edit the existing structure and use it on other platforms.
Is Canva for free?
Yes, it is free of cost, but if you use one or more premium images, then you have to pay $1 only.
How to contact Canva support?
Go to Canva and visit Canva Help For all support.
Is Canva a US company?
No, it is an Australian based company.
Found useful or something missing in Canva customer support ? Write your valuable feedback in the comment section.